Forth try: The Inofficial Grammar Index for Intermediate and UI (beta 0.1)
- This list covers grammar points and related content from all Intermediate and Upper Intermediate lessons until December 23rd of 2007.
- It only enlists points mentioned or discussed in the banter of the lessons.
- This first version is still beta - please be forgiving...
- Over time my understanding of what needs to be in this list slowly grew. In the beginning I was pretty strict but later I catched everything that seemed relatively context-spanning. So it is not only grammar but also "function words", "functional words", and even "general phrases",
- Where possible, I tried to sort in each point according to its name, its translations, its functions, and its grammatical role.
- After the Grammar Guide was gone I could not check grammatical categories - so there might be mistakes in those categories.
- As the production process took several months and there will probably be some small inconsistencies in the list.
I will post it in chunks. I think I know how I can works it out now...
The first three attemps can be deleted
Please wait with comments until I entered the final "Z"-part.I hope the transfer works...Have fun!
New lesson idea? Please contact us.