More lesson suggestions
Tags: lesson suggestions
I had some ideas for some new lessons. I don't think there are any lessons out there on these topics, but let me know if I'm wrong:
- going to an amusement park or Disney World
- animal rights / zoos
- talking about rain, floods, and the rainy season (inspired by the daily downpours here in Suzhou)
- charity organizations and donating
- handicapped people and how they are treated in China
- pre-marital sex / views on sex / abortion (of course inspired by recent Dear Amber)
- Beijing opera or other traditional music forms
- I liked the Advanced lesson on autism. How about other mental illnesses, like Alzheimer's or general problems with aging? Or, how old people are treated in China?
Whew, maybe too many ideas! Thanks for continuing to come up with so many interesting topics; don't know how you do it
Not sure if your comment is appropriate? Check our Commenting Policy first.
New lesson idea? Please contact us.