Say It Right Series


Posted by waitingroom May 11, 2009 in the Group General Discussion.

What's the correct measure word for ice cream? 球 seems to be for a swoop, but what about cones? Is it possible to get 红豆-flavoured ice cream in China? ;) "What flavours do you sell"*中文怎么说? [*Is this even proper English?]

Thanks in advance.

Comments (8) RSS

loading... Updating ...

To comment, please login.

Not sure if your comment is appropriate? Check our Commenting Policy first.

New lesson idea? Please contact us.