Changye said I like to count, so here I go counting again.
I have counted the number of new members posting on the Newbie forums over the last 2 months (dating back to November 25).
To qualify for the count, the member must:
1. NOT claim to be UI or Advanced level;
2. Have made their very first post (anywhere on the site) on or after November 25;
3. Have made at least one post on the Newbie lesson forums;
4. Have made more than one post in total (anywhere on the site). [I am assuming that the majority of one-time posters have gone no further than Trial membership.];
5. Not look like spammers, make language exchange requests, etc.
The grand total of members who qualify: Two
And these two members have made exactly 2 posts each.
I'll let you draw your own conclusions.
Not sure if your comment is appropriate? Check our Commenting Policy first.
New lesson idea? Please contact us.