I know Mandarin doesn't use tense. Nevertheless, is someone able to render the following English tenses in Mandarin? I've included the easy examples which I already understand in order to make this complete. Also, I've added words in brackets to make sense of some of the tenses.
1. I am waiting (for you).
2. I waited (for you).
3. I have waited (for you).
4. (By the time you arrived) I had waited (for you for 2 hours).
5. I have been waiting (for you).
6. I will wait (for you).
7. I will be waiting (for you).
8. (If you are late tomorrow) I will have waited (for you too many times).
9. (By the time you get here) I will have been waiting (for you for 3 hours)
Have I missed any?
Perhaps I'm dense, but don't sit on the fence, help me make sense of this wretched tense.
New lesson idea? Please contact us.