Say It Right Series

Water Calligraphy

Posted by nbeijing November 10, 2010 in the Group General Discussion.

Does anyone know the Chinese word for the calligraphy you see old men doing in the park with large brushes and water?



Comments (0) RSS

loading... Updating ...

To comment, please login.

Not sure if your comment is appropriate? Check our Commenting Policy first.

New lesson idea? Please contact us.