(I posted this earlier, but when I came back to make a comment I couldn't find it. Sorry if double posted)
Fellow students, Holy-birth festival happy!
As a 圣诞 present to all of you, inspired by John's Christmas Songs, thought I would go through my huge collection of Chinese Christian songs and find all the Christmas songs I downloaded a few years ago. Really interesting to translate the Chinese songs back in to English for all of you, and link up to all the lyrics... always forget that their name translations are not always the same as the English, even though I sing these at my church in China every winter.
Here is what I have on there so far:
1. 一轮明月 (The Moon and Stars of Christmas Eve)
2. 三博士歌 (We Three Kings)
3. 哈利路亚 (Halleluah)
4. 圣夜静 (Crystal Night, Still Night)
5. 圣诞佳音 (The First Noel)
6. 圣诞夜歌 (It Came Upon the Midnight Clear)
7. 圣诞感恩 (Jesus our Saviour, Word Incarnate)
8. 小伯利恒 (O Little Town of Bethlehem)
9. 平安夜 (Silent Night)
10. 我心尊主为大 (My Soul Doth Magnify)
11. 新生王歌 (Hark! The Herald Angels Sing)
12. 明星灿烂 (Silent Midnight)
13. 普世欢腾 (Joy to the World)
14. 欢乐佳音 (Show the Glad Tidings)
15. 荣耀歌 (Angels We Have Heard On High)
16. 马槽歌 (Away in the Manger)
17. 齐来崇拜 (Come, All Ye Faithful)
Merry Christmas to all of you. May the historical event this holiday celebrates bring peace and an understanding of this World's need for a Savior, and the plan God always had to become that Savior as Jesus, and do more than we ever can.
God so loved the World....
Not sure if your comment is appropriate? Check our Commenting Policy first.
New lesson idea? Please contact us.