speak chinese like a native

red tea

Posted by sssasteacher May 20, 2014 in the Group General Discussion .

How do you say "red tea" in Chinese, given that in America, what we call "black tea" is called "hong cha" in chinese. Is it ?

Comments (2) RSS

loading... Updating ...

New lesson idea? Please contact us.