Say It Right Series
speak chinese like a native

Are you interested in chinese handwriting?

Posted by lichunhuan1998 March 26, 2009 in the Group General Discussion.

have you ever seen this kind of brush pen,it's called as "地书笔",it's very popular in china these days,i will show you more pics like it.

Comments (0) RSS

loading... Updating ...

New lesson idea? Please contact us.