Say It Right Series

Visa for China

Posted by zarai July 8, 2009 in the Group General Discussion.

I'm sure a lot of you already have some experience travelling to China, so I hope you can help me with the following problem: Is it possible to enter China on a tourist visa, and then extend the visa by going to HK? Furthermore, I read somewhere that one can get a multiple-entry visa for a longer period of time (>30 days, to which a L-visa is restricted) in HK - is that true? I will have to stay for about a year in total, but I can't get a work visa. Any ideas? (Obviously, I don't want to do anything illegal...)

Comments (9) RSS

loading... Updating ...

To comment, please login.

Not sure if your comment is appropriate? Check our Commenting Policy first.

New lesson idea? Please contact us.