ChinesePod – Newbie Level
I define the objectives of Newbie level as the following
- To learn the basics of the language.
- To be able to make simple day-to-day conversation.
- To get to know the tones of Chinese. Chinese is a tonal language, which makes it very different from all other Indo-European languages.
- To complete 100 hours to Chinese learning sessions. (This doesn't include time taken to revise and practice).
- To be able to read around 1000 Chinese Characters. (If can able to write / type, then it's great).
I recommed using a modular technique of augumenting 300 Newbie lessons into four sections and then learning in five phases with increased complexity with each phase.
Unfortunately I couldn't able to post the details with right formatting (for such a big post) in this blog.
Hence I request you to follow the post in my personal blog Study Strategy - ChinesePod – Newbie Level
This link opens in a new window, and I am sorry for the inconvinience.
Not sure if your comment is appropriate? Check our Commenting Policy first.
New lesson idea? Please contact us.