Chinese Conversation Questions
If you know something about Mandarin and you don't mind helping, please take a look at my translations below and tell me if they are okay. These are questions that I'm going to use with my language partner. I'm thinking about making a series of topics and posting them in a group. That way, if people want they can print them out and practice like I am, or better yet, they can write a response in the comment section so everyone can learn and provide feedback. If anybody has any thoughts, let me know.
- What is the most shocking advertisement you have seen?
- What is the funniest advertisement you have seen? Describe it.
- What makes an ad memorable?
- What are the different types of advertising? (Eg. TV)
- Do you buy products because of advertising?
- Do you find advertising persuasive?
- Why do you buy one product over another?
- Should advertisers be allowed to advertise to children?
- Should alcohol or tobacco companies be allowed to advertise? Why or why not?
- What do you think of celebrity endorsements?
- Is there truth in advertising?
- What kinds of advertisements attract your attention?
- Why is it necessary to advertise?
New lesson idea? Please contact us.