speak chinese like a native

Chinese Visa - How to obtain a Z-Visa?

Posted by xiaohu November 14, 2009 in the Group General Discussion .

Tags: Chinese Visa, Z-Visa, How To Get A Chinese Visa, How To Get A Chinese Work Visa, living in china, Working In China, Chinese Permanent Resident Card, Foreigners Living In China, Americans Living in China

I need to get a Visa for my move to China, what's the best way to get a Z-Visa while still in the United States?

I was contacted by a school a few months back who wanted me to go teach, however I wasn't prepared to pick up and leave so soon, my goal is to be in China right before Spring Festival.  The school said to just come to China and we'd get the Visa squared away when I get there and sign the contract, but I'd feel better if I could get a work Visa while still in the US.

Many here have both been in China for a long time, how do you keep getting a Visa renewal?  Can you give me some information about the process and what I'm going to have to do to stay in China?

Comments (5) RSS

loading... Updating ...

New lesson idea? Please contact us.