How to express these attitudes towards other people?
Okay, this is an offshoot of my emotions post that can be found here. What I want to do here is translate sentences that deal with people's attitudes towards others. If you don't get my drift, just read below.
1. He always treats his employees poorly.
2. He always treats his employees well.
3. My grandmother is always good to me.
4. She always puts on a false front around us.
5. He often pushes us to do something we don't want to do.
6. He often encourages us to be the best we can.
7. She often dampens our enthusiasm.
8. She always makes us feel right at home when we visit her.
9. He often offends us with his crude remarks.
10. She is so defensive about everything we say.
New lesson idea? Please contact us.