Posted by bodawei
June 25, 2010 in the Group General Discussion
10 ways you are most likely to succeed at Chinese:
1. Keep a small notebook; write down everything you think might be useful.
2. Get a one-on-one teacher to do your homework for you, hang the expense.
3. Find aChinese girlfriend/boyfriend.
4. Occupy a Chinese hospital bed for about six months.
5. Go to China – helps a lot.
6. Use a paper dictionary, but check what it says with a native-speaker.
7. And an electronic dictionary; carry it everywhere.
8. Lose any sense of embarrassment.
9. Listen to ChinesePod.
10. Have some Chinese genes. :-)