speak chinese like a native

Travel visa to China

Posted by jckeith November 4, 2009 in the Group General Discussion .

I will be spending 3-4 weeks on vacation in China next spring, and I would like to know what steps I need to take to get a visa. Any other important info about travelling to China would be appreciated too. I've heard that I need to go to the Chinese Consulate to apply, and that visas are only good for 3 months. Is this correct? I'm a U.S. citizen and resident, by the way. I'll be accompanied by my wife and her parents, all of whom are Chinese citizens and U.S. permanent residents.

Comments (15) RSS

loading... Updating ...

New lesson idea? Please contact us.