Tell the world your story
We've recently had requests from journalists to talk to you, the good people of the ChinesePod community. I'm wondering if you would care to join me in the wonderful world of international PR by submititng your story for me to share with them. They seem particularly interested in the following:
- Success stories/case studies: If you have moved successfully through the levels and you'd like to briefly describe that.
- A heritage story: someone who is of Chinese heritage but who used CPod to learn the language.
- A business story: anyone who could describe how they use CPod in a business context.
- Travel, food, or culture: If you use CPod fior any of these reasons and how.
- Actually, I'd e happy to hear any stories of how and why you successfuly used CPod.
All we 're looking for is a few hundred words and the willingness to talk on the phone if the journalist calls you. Feel free to pm me or just leave your contact in this thread. That'd be just smashing!
Not sure if your comment is appropriate? Check our Commenting Policy first.
New lesson idea? Please contact us.